This Virtual Recruitment fair is dedicated to German, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish speaking candidates looking for exciting opportunities throughout Europe.
The best part of it is, its ONLINE, so you can attend from any location.
18th November 2021
In the current pandemic, companies are looking at new ways of recruiting in a safe environment and are therefore turning to virtual recruitment fairs to interview and enroll talent. Companies exhibiting at this virtual event will be looking to hire German, Dutch and Nordic language speakers to fill their open positions in various sectors and locations. Most companies will also offer remote/work from home opportunities.
Our virtual events work on a SaaS software so you don’t need to download anything. All you need to do is to register, upload your CV and take a quick career test. Then sign back in on the day of the event so you’ll be able to visit the 3D virtual environment, wander around the main hall, go from stand to stand and chat with recruiters just as you would in a face-to-face jobs fair.
Popular sectors for positions advertised at this event include:
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Project Management
- IT/ Information Technology
- And more…
Reasons why you should not miss the German, Dutch & Nordic Virtual Jobs Fair:
- Apply online for German, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish speaking positions in a variety of sectors and locations throughout Europe
- Have live chats with leading employers and agencies and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Your profile will be matched with available jobs, and professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and all other aspects to help you find your perfect job.
- There will be various webinars from senior professionals working in the language recruitment industry.
Come join us!