The European Wide + Work from Home Virtual Jobs Fair is dedicated to all Bilingual/Multilingual job seekers looking for work throughout Europe.
The best part of it is, its ONLINE, so you can attend from any location.
In the current pandemic, companies are looking at new ways of recruiting in a safe environment and are therefore turning to virtual recruitment fairs to interview and enroll talent. Companies exhibiting at this virtual event will be looking to hire language speakers to fill their open positions in various sectors and locations. Most companies will also offer remote/work from home opportunities.
Our virtual events work on a SaaS software so you don’t need to download anything. All you need to do is to register, upload your CV and take a quick career test. Then sign back in on the day of the event so you’ll be able to visit the 3D virtual environment, wander around the main hall, go from stand to stand and chat with recruiters just as you would in a face-to-face jobs fair.
Popular sectors for positions advertised at this event include
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Project Management
- IT/ Information Technology
- And more…
Reasons why you should not miss the European Wide & Work from Home Virtual Jobs Fair:
- Apply online for Bilingual/Multilingual positions in a variety of sectors and locations throughout Europe, including remote/work from home opportunities.
- Have live chats with leading employers and agencies and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Your profile will be matched with available jobs, and professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and all other aspects to help you find your perfect job.
- There will be various webinars from senior professionals working in the language recruitment industry.
Come join us!
29 April 2021